Mail waiting to be sent

Archives
Pamela Cunningham

Re: Mail waiting to be sent

Postby Pamela Cunningham » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:10 am

When I try to access my "mail waiting to be sent" It asks for a password. the only password I have with Aol comes up invalied. How do I get my mail??

Robert Hogg

Postby Robert Hogg » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:05 pm

Can I bring the above up on screen whilst I am on-line or will I have to close down and restart?

HERBERT HENOCH

Postby HERBERT HENOCH » Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:09 pm

i LAST THE BOX TO CLICK ON FOR "MAIL WAITING TO BE SENT"
i ONLY HAVE NEW MAIL, OLD MAIL AND SENT MAIL
i SEND THINGS TO MAIL WAITING TO BE SENT, BUT CAN ONLY ACESS IT BY SENDING SOMETHING ELSE THERE

Eve Gingher

Postby Eve Gingher » Sat Oct 02, 2004 4:30 am

In trying to retrieve mail waiting to be sent, a grey box comes up asking for my password. The first time I put it in, I'm told it's invalid. After putting it in the second time and clicking on review, everything pertaining to the mail disappears. Please help!

DON HALLENBECK

Postby DON HALLENBECK » Mon Oct 04, 2004 7:10 am

GOD HELP YOU IF YOU ACCIDENTLY HIT "MAIL WAITING TO BE SENT" YOUR MAIL IS LOST FORVER. THE PROMPT ASKS FOR A PASSWORD THAT IS PROBABLY LOST IN TIME.
I ENTERED EVERY ONE I HAVE EVER USED. NO GOOD. IF YOU ARE PROPERLY LOGGED ON TO AOL, WHY IS ANOTHER PASSWORD NEEDED?

I HAVE MAIL IN THERE I NEED TO SEND. HELP!!!

danielle

Postby danielle » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:37 pm

i don't know how to get to mymail waiting to be sent.

danielle

Postby danielle » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:38 pm

i don't know how to get to my mail waiting to be sent.

Candace Allert

Postby Candace Allert » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:44 pm

The Answer

All you have to do to get to mail waiting to be sent is log off aol,and then, when you come back on, aol will say, "You have mail waiting to be sent. What do you want to do?" I was not asked for a password. Hope this works for you.

Thomas Yount

Postby Thomas Yount » Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:21 pm

How do I access "Mail Waiting To Be Sent?"

Lovie Fisher

Postby Lovie Fisher » Tue Oct 19, 2004 2:44 pm

How can I retrieve my mail waiting to be sent from my email. I am at my friends house.

Lovie Fisher

Postby Lovie Fisher » Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:51 pm

I am signed on as a guest at my friends house, how do I get to my mail waiting to be sent. I need this fast, please respond to my email address.

SHARON HESTDALEN

Postby SHARON HESTDALEN » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:52 am

PLEASE REPLY WITH A SOLUTION AS TO HOW I CAN RETRIEVE MY MAIL WAITING TO BE SENT.

jon

Postby jon » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:47 am

That's what I want to know. When you put mail in "send later" how do you retrieve it when you actually want to send it?

Chanda

Postby Chanda » Tue Nov 02, 2004 8:39 am

If you haven't figured out how to get your mail out with the password, all you have to do is go to KEYWORDS, put in screen names, then on the right side it will say, STORE YOUR PASSWORD and click so the pc box is not checked and the you will get your mail. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me. Chanda

roseanne larson

Postby roseanne larson » Sat Nov 20, 2004 7:02 am

Please help[ me. I have been trying to access my "mail waiting to be mailed" and I keep getting this "enter password" box. I enter the only password I have and it then says invalid password. How do I get into it?

Return to “Archives”