How do I access the Problem Report database?

The Problem Report database of all user change requests may be queried (or submitted to) by using our web-based PR submission and query interfaces. The send-pr(1) command can also be used to submit problem reports and change requests via electronic mail.

Before submitting a problem report, please read Writing FreeBSD Problem Reports, an article on how to write good problem reports.
Suggest a Site