How do I make Perl on HP-UX?
Reply like this to the Configure script's prompts:
1. When it asks for optimization flags answer
2. When it asks for additional flags to cc answer
3. When it asks for additional libraries answer
-lndbm -lm (ignore the other libraries Configure finds).
You can also safely add -lBSD if you want BSD signal semantics.
4. When it asks if you want to use perl's malloc answer
5. When perl asks on which boundary a double must be aligned answer
NOTE: Precompiled versions of Perl 5.6.0 for 10.20 and 11.x can be
found on the Liverpool archive.