1. Export all volume groups except for rootvg
2. Set tape device block size to 512
chdev -l rmt0 -a block=512 -T
3. Create a rootvg backup using mksysb
mksysb -i /dev/rmt0
4. Reboot the system from CDROM
5. From the "Welcome to Base Operating System Installation and Maintenance" choose "Change/Show Installation Settings" and "Install"
6. Toggle the "Shrink File System" to YES. You will then
be prompted to select a new size.
(Make sure you leave enough space to restore your mksysb image)
7. Insert the mksysb backup tape and select "Continue with choices indicated above"
9. Reboot the system and import all exported volume groups
mounting CDROM from Sun Solaries to SGI machineBy : anonymous ( Thu Dec 30 22:46:28 2004 )
Shrink File systemBy : Simon Wong ( Thu Jan 23 03:57:16 2003 )
study Guide on Tivoli storage managementBy : anonymous ( Tue Nov 12 02:20:19 2002 )
Mount Cdrom driveBy : anonymous ( Wed Apr 18 15:29:28 2001 )
Mount cdrom driveBy : Marc VOLTIER ( Tue Jan 9 02:45:36 2001 )
English to Visayan Cebuano Dictionary
Suggest a Site
Visayan Cebuano to English Dictionary