New to version 2 (released as version 2.1.1)
* Allow logging of information on interval basis in ascii format.
The logfile can be specified as a strftime string and can be
* Synchronize sample/interval time on wall clock (from 00:00).
* Sample/interval time is now accurate to around 10 milliseconds
(depending on system load).
* User counts for remote and inactive users, and average inactive time.
* System uptime is printed.
* Highlighted headers
* In logmode, filesystem usage is logged
* support for Symmetric multiprocessing cpuinfo (-smp option
or 's' character command).
* help page in interactive mode 'h' or '?' character commands